What you say in a media interview can make or break how a story is reported and discussed. The difference between flopping and acing your interview comes down to how well you prepare for being in the limelight while you’re in the shadows.
Media training with SAS Group helps you step out of your comfort zone and tell your story on your own terms. With accomplished journalists forming our media team, we teach the techniques used by politicians and media entities to equip our trainees with the skills to deliver professional and quotable interviews.
Our custom media training packages include:
● What the media wants from you
● How journalists will react to a potential news story
● When and how to respond to media requests
● How to control an interview situation
● How to ensure your key messages don’t get edited out
● Techniques for handling tricky situations
● How to deliver a confident and convincing performance
● The steps you should take in order to maximise positive media coverage
● One on one coaching and group workshops available
● Flexible training dates and delivery
See all services here.