By Elise Eyears, Account Associate
A Facebook page is a great way to connect with your consumers in the digital age. Your company needs to make the most of its Facebook page because Facebook is the place where your consumers spend time.
If you follow these three simple tips, your company's Facebook page will be thriving in no time.
What should I post on Facebook?
- That add value to your followers' experience with your company
- To interesting online articles
- To articles that mention your company in a positive light
- To a 'news' or 'blog' section of your company's website
Share images and videos
- Rich media like photos and videos stand out in the News Feed
- This type of content should be simple and easy for your followers to access
- Images and videos are your chance to capture your followers' attention fast
Create a two-way conversation
- Ask your audience to share their thoughts and feedback on your products and services
- By involving your followers, you are adding value to their experience
- Feedback gives your company the opportunity to respond to your followers' questions and queries
If you follow these three simple steps, your company Facebook page will be buzzing in no time.
At SAS Media, we help our clients navigate the online world to get the most out of their social media experience. SAS Media helps their clients to understand why they need to connect online, who their audience is, what, when, how and where to post. We help create content that is targeted to each social media platform. At SAS Media, we believe preparation is key, so we take time to provide our clients with training workshops to assist in creating a social media management plan that is suitable for their needs. Most of all, we are always on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help each and every one of our clients navigate the world of social media.