By Elise Eyears, Account Associate
How well do you understand the flood of social media networks across the world-wide web?
Here’s some fast facts about the three social networks your business needs to be using.
- More than one billion people use Facebook
- 271 million monthly active users
- 500 million tweets sent daily
- World’s largest professional network
- More than 332 million members
Did you know?
- 71% of all customer complaints on Twitter go unanswered
- 46% of online customers expect customer service on Facebook. Only 23% of brands provide it.
- 71% of consumers who experience a quick and effective brand response on social media are more likely to recommend that brand to others.
What this means for you
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are too big for your business to ignore! Over the next three weeks, we will be taking a closer look at how your business can get the most out of these three social media platforms.
With so many people constantly using different online platforms, the world of social media can be very daunting! At SAS Media, we help our clients navigate the online world to get the most out of their experience. SAS Media helps their clients to understand why they need to connect online, who their audience is, what, when, how and where to post. We help create content that is targeted to each social media platform. At SAS Media, we believe preparation is key, so we take time to provide our clients with training workshops to assist in creating a social media management plan that is suitable for their needs. Most of all, we are always on call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help each and every one of our clients navigate the world of social media.