The Inside Word
Rural Press Club of Queensland
RPC Queensland is a dynamic association of rural media, public relations, agriculture, business and government groups.
It’s the essential forum to expand professional networks, reach people of influence and outrun the herd on agricultural news, people and trends. Members of the club are given the opportunity to rub shoulders with the influencers in Queensland agriculture at the Club’s monthly events in Brisbane and around the state. and leave with fresh ideas and new connections.
The press club needed an organisation that would manage the club’s events, sponsorships, memberships and bring in political speakers when required.
Scope of Work
– Monitor membership records and reconcile financial records;
– Handle inquires received; and
– Promote new membership opportunities to the RPC through multiple channels.
– Support the Committee to develop its event calendar for the year;
– Provide aid to the Committee to attract speakers as requested; and
– Manage logistical aspects of RPC events including coordination with speakers, venue
requirements, media relations and event promotions, managing registrations,
sponsorship, and managing the events on the day.
The SAS Group works with RPC to build its profile and reputation as
Queensland’s leading agribusiness network, building its network amongst rural media,
public relations, agriculture, business and government groups, and to support and promote
the profession of rural journalism.
The SAS Group works with RPC to build appropriate relationships with third
parties through sponsorships.